Terms & Conditions
- THE TERMS
- These terms and conditions of use of the website www.krini.co.in and instances thereof, including any related mobile applications (“Website”) between www.krini.co.in a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The users of the Website (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”) describe the terms on which the Company offers you access to the Website.
- Please read the terms carefully before using, viewing, accessing or registering on the website or accessing any material, information or services through the website. Your use of the website or the services provided by the website shall signify your unconditional acceptance of the terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- 2.2. The use of this Website is subject to the most current version of the said Terms to notify you for any changes made in the Terms. The revised Terms shall be made available on the Website from time to time. You are requested to regularly visit the home page of www.krini.co.in to view most current Terms. It shall be your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for any changes.
- 2.3. Images or product shade/color shown on the website may defer in original due to digital images display. Buyers have to keep in mind while ordering that any shade/color difference in the original product should be considered unless the products or any laminate, veneer or polish is different than the order product.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- 3.2. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify krini.co.in of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. In the absence of such notification from you, any purchase transaction made on the Website through your Account and/or in your name shall be binding on you. krini.co.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by www.krini.co.in or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to the authorized or unauthorized use of your Account as a result of your failure in keeping your Account Information secure and confidential.
- 3.3. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
- 4.1. You agree to use the Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guide in the relevant jurisdictions.
- 4.2. You agree to all limitations on dissemination, use, and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogs) that you will access through the Website under the terms mentioned.
- 4.3. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by www.krini.co.in
- 4.4. By accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. www.krini.co.in disclaims all liabilities arising with such offensive content on the Website.
- 4.5. You agree that you are solely responsible to www.krini.co.in and any third party for any breach of your obligations under the said Terms and for all the consequences (including any loss or damage which www.krini.co.in or its affiliates may incur or suffer) for any such breach.
- USE OF Website
- www.krini.co.in strictly monetized the use of our website www.krini.co.in in all security reasons such as non-transferable access to view and print catalogs of Products or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, under the Terms;
- You shall not modify or alter catalogs of Products or any other materials available on the Website; and You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the catalogues of Products and Services or any other materials available on the Website.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- 6.1. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.krini.co.in from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.krini.co.in that arise out of, result from, or maybe payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to purchase of Products and/or Services, or any violation of the Terms and/or Terms of Offer for Sale or other terms and conditions relating to the use of the Website and the purchase of Products.
- 6.2. In no event www.krini.co.in its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not www.krini.co.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the Products and/or availing of any Services herein.
- 6.3. www.krini.co.in will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information or any products or services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. www.krini.co.in shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, www.krini.co.in shall not be responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. www.krini.co.in is not responsible for any typographical error leading to any invalidity of any kind.
This product comes with a 3 to 5-year warranty depending on products, which covers manufacturing defects, inherent termite resistance or problem solved at the site.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Small cuts, scratches or damage during the cleaning process.
- Damaged caused by the incorrect installation of a product.
- Cracks during the random displacement.
- The product kept in contact with direct sunlight and water, resulting in decaying of wood, plywood & laminates. With time, solid woods are encountered by minor cracks, called as checks, which are not included in faults and warranty as these checks do not hamper the life of a product.
As per the industry standards, unevenness up to 5mm can happen because of the difference in surfaces and floor levels. In that case, there is no warranty.
There is no warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion covers.
- www.krini.co.in may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Website if www.krini.co.in determines that you have violated the Terms or Additional Terms or any other duty owed to www.krini.co.in Any violation by you of the Terms will constitute a breach, and will cause irreparable harm to www.krini.co.in for which monetary damages are likely to be inadequate, and You consent to www.krini.co.in obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that www.krini.co.in deems necessary or appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies www.krini.co.in may have at law or in equity.
- Things to keep handy against online transaction
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OTP or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your password/IPIN handy.
- Shipping – (city and location)
- We have just started with Mumbai location as of now, soon we will start with many other cities and the same will update on website www.krini.co.in and will be posted via registered user email-id with us time to time.
- Estimated delivery time
- Products are dispatched within 2 to 4 weeks of order confirmation, depending on your destination and services related to the Product shall be provided after the delivery of the Product. Once the product is dispatched for delivery we will notify you through email or message status delivery.
- All the products are transported and delivered through www.krini.co.in or its 3rd party partner delivery network.
- While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with our executive for the latest update on your shipments.
- The timeline varies according to the products, if the product is available in the inventory, it may get dispatched earlier to the given timeline.
- However, in case of exceptional situations like transport strikes, riots, natural calamities (like rains, floods, earthquakes, etc.), it might happen that the Est. delivery time may exceed the promised timeline.
- For Customized orders, the estimated delivery time is 15 – 20 days or depending on products. The shipping of such customized products is indicated on your product placed at the time of order. Please note that we will NOT be able to ship the order earlier than the indicated time.
- Shipping charges
www.krini.co.in has kept fixed shipping charges which will be reflecting at the time of placing the order.
- Order Tracking
The best way to check your order status is to sign-up at www.krini.co.in and go to the order tracking page. We try our best to deliver your product before the scheduled date. In cases, where delivery gets delate, we proactively call/email the customer to inform the current status of their product.
- Checklist: when the product is delivered
Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
- Please check all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-off, and unfinished patches.
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface/polishing it.
- For products that required assembly, please ensure that the delivery team drops all necessary products like nuts, bolts, and LN Key is present in tool kits.
- For products that require wall mounting installation, kindly inform prior to the delivery team’s visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment/home.
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable
- Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces/splinters to hurt your arms; however, the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal strain differences, and small knots – small knots which structurally don’t impact the product will be filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don’t hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products
- Hardwood products may expand slightly during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck. This is normal, and nothing to be worried about. Reach out to our customer care team with your request, and our after-sales service team will come by and minimize the expansion by sanding the sides of the product.
Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as outlined in the warranty and return & cancellation policy.